4.07.2007

*smile*



I love to dream and think big. When I travel, instead of quenching the desire for awhile, it makes it worse. I went out of the country last week, and thought, I could just keep going and never turn back. Go sip some merlot with long meals in Tuscany, or backpacking in France, or check out the not so soft koalas in Australia. I have been to Europe before and liked what I saw... which makes it harder. I just commited to a job for the entire April, and I think to myself, what if I need to leave??? Crazy I know... but that's me.


oh, it tried snowing a bit today.


May 16, 2007

So my sis went back to California..Between the princess themed grad party, a wedding, (no funeral), the working on the Tv sets, watching Tv tapings, shopping, b-b-q's, zoo, dancing, rollerblading 1x ( she crashed big time ... tried to fall on the grass and ended up in the bark shreds bleeding) , movies, talking into the wee hours, .I could barely catch my breath... . I'm gonna sleep for the rest of the week! It was such fun, but my energy was lower than normal, plus finishing some antibiotics... We would get into giggling and laughing uncontrollably until it hurt... my aunt said we sounded like we had been drinking (which we hadn't) at one of her girl togethers.... good times... Funny how the neighbor who likes to do yardwork at my older roomates' house seemed to be showing up alot more. Ellie kept saying "he's baaaaccckkk" hehe... & I also got to play protective sister a few times; Gonna miss my chauffeur!
From the zoo. I brought my camera but left my battery charging back at home.. used my friends' camera which only let me get a few shots before it too died. I was so hoping to get a koala shot.. will settle for the cute kangaroo pic and camel ride shot however.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doesn't everyone wish they could just drop everything on a dime and escape, Go to there own little paradise and never look back?
It is fun to dream! Maybe one day~!:)