7.03.2009

anxious

(Freshly picked cherries from around the corner)

Posted by Picasa



"Chance is always powerful. Let your hook always be cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish ." - Ovid


It's rainy today. Strange to wake up in the beginning of July and find a cloudy overcast day. Fits my mood. I have been sick for the last few days with a sore throat of all things, and am dealing with some intense emotions, and am 37 weeks pregnant. I had my dr.'s visit yesterday and they showed my belly measured 38cm and said my little girl looks about 6 pounds at this time. I didn't gain any weight since my last 2 week visit, but the previous one I had gained 4 pounds. Little Chloe kicks all and time and I hope she is healthy. I can't wait to see my baby girl. It's getting increasingly difficult to get up from a sitting position and to even walk about as the pressure has gotten quite intense.

No comments: