6.22.2008

summer solstice


Posted by Picasa

This beautiful lady bug was spotted as I lay in the sun, half pondering, half napping... funny too was that there was a red bird that perched itself on a branch near me and began calling around for his friend... I began to feel like I was in a disney animation.

Two people in a weeks time said I looked liked the CIA agent's wife, Valerie Plame. I had to google her to see who she is.


I burned my thumb with water I was making tea with-- a workmate told me to put musterd on it-- and it made the pain go away. I always knew I had a green thumb. Not sure what a yellow thumb means...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Valerie Plame, if two people said they saw a similarity, there must be something to it.

I also had to Google her (curiosity killed the cat). You are both beautiful...and blonde but your features are very different. Just my 2 cents, what the heck do I know. ;-)

-Jake