8.08.2007

June- August

This is where I was on Sunday- the water was pristine and calm. The air was refreshing. Got to watch osprey dive from great heights to capture the oblivious fish. Their precision is amazing. The area is up in Mt. Shasta, California, and the lake is called Castle Lake. *********************************************************************************** My uncle and I were talking about life, (as I love talking about and over analyzing), and I told him about a recent experience I had where I made a decision contrary to how I really felt. In fact I changed my mind twice and went against my 'gut feelings'. He said that just as a fetus has it's head up against stomach, so our gut also is able to feel. We talked about why many times we make decisions that go against our intuition... 

*******
 I'm reading an interesting book of facts; Did you know that the Egyptians called the apricot the egg of the sun? or that orchid seeds are so small that it would take 30,000 to weigh as much as a grain of wheat?

1 comment:

Dave said...

Intuition I believe may guide me a lot as well. Is great that some one was so generous in helping your friend. Hope all is well with you Serene.